This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
FPL or the Florida Power an Light Company is the largest electric utility in Florida that serves approximately 4.5 million customer accounts in Florida with over 10,000 employees. FPL is a subsidiary of Juno Beach and it works through the FPL Login. There are several benefits of having an FPL account: 24-hour access to your information; View and pay your bill securely; Enroll in billing and payment options; Find energy and money-saving tips; and Stop or Transfer service. Since the FPL Login only requires its users to enter the basic log in credentials, it is necessary for you to know more about them to help you log in properly into your FPL Account. The User ID in FPL is used to identify online users on FPL.com. It will be needed to log in to your account and the requirements for a User ID are as follows: Must be a valid email address; Cannot include spaces or special characters (- & / # ? , etc.); Acceptable symbols, like hyphens or periods, should not be typed consecutively. The FPL Password, on the other hand, protects the confidentiality of your FPL online account and will help them verify your identity. Passwords are case-sensitive and thus, it must be: 8 to 25 characters in length; Include letters (A-Z, a-z) and numbers (0-9); Not include spaces or special characters (- & / # , etc). If you want to know more about the basic rules for logging in, make sure to check out our instructional video below. If you prefer more detailed explication of the log in process, then you should read our log in and log in reset guide below. For more information regarding log in issues, contact FPL directly through the information we collated below the reset process.
The Easiest Steps to Log in to your FPL Account:
1. First, you should be able to access the log in page of FPL: https://app.fpl.com/eca/EcaController
2. At the left part of the log in page, you can find the log in panel. The first log in credential that you should enter is your User ID.
3. Type your password on the proceeding area. Remember that FPL passwords are case sensitive.
4. Check the "Remember my User ID" box if you don't want to type your User ID again the next time you log in.
5. You can now click the Log in button to access your account.
1. See to it that you are in the log in page of FPL: https://app.fpl.com/eca/EcaController
2. Below the Log in button, you should be able to see few links that will help you to reset your account:
Click the link you needed to reset your account credentials.
3. Please enter your FPL.com User ID and click Continue at the bottom to begin the secure password reset process.
If you forgot your User ID, You will need your FPL account number and the last four digits of your Social Security (SSN), Social Insurance (SIN) or Tax ID (TIN) number to retrieve your User ID. You will also need to answer a security question in order to view your full User ID.
4. After filling in the needed details, wait for further instructions to complete the necessary processes.
If you are still having a hard time logging in into your account, you can contact FPL directly by using the information provided below:
Contact page: http://www.fpl.com/contact/index.shtml?wt.svl=3
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding FPL Login process.